We will learn.
We will succeed.
We will make a difference.
We are - Spartans.
The Mission of Luxemburg-Casco High School is to educate every student to their fullest potential in order to provide graduates with the skills and opportunities necessary to succeed and contribute to this world. Together, we will work as a school of engaged students, supportive parents, involved community members, and skilled educators to ensure the development of intellectual minds, healthy bodies, ethical spirits, and moral citizens.
We will achieve greater successes than the expectations that lie before us. We will provide rigorous academic opportunities for all students while encouraging participation in athletics and extracurricular activities. Students will graduate from Luxemburg-Casco School District prepared for college, career, and community responsibilities that will utilize their potential and give back to their communities.
- We believe in the worth of all students, regardless of race, gender, socioeconomic background, or learning style.
- We believe that a student’s success is strongly enhanced by the partnership between the parents and the school.
- We believe technology can be a beneficial support to instruction, but we will never use it to replace instruction.
- We believe that students learn from gathering knowledge, then applying that knowledge through experiences in order to fully understand.
- We believe in providing students opportunities to maximize their potential to become life-long learners and productive members of any community.
- We believe that there is a pathway to graduation for every student
- We believe each student has a responsibility for actively participating in his or her learning.
- We believe people serve their community with responsibility and distinction (also pride and passion).
- We believe, to this end, that achievement, respect and concern for others, affiliation and pride, diversity, equity and opportunity, communication, safety and order, collaboration, responsibility and accountability, and trust are cornerstones of our learning community.
- We work hard to be the very best that we can be.