posted Oct 14, 2014, 7:54 AM by Cory Romdenne
Items to be Sold to the Public by Sealed Bid
The SCHOOL DISTRICT OF LUXEMBURG-CASCO will hold a sealed bid auction at the district maintenance building on October 25th, 2014. The building is located east of the High School, which is located at 512 Center Drive, Luxemburg, WI 54217. Auction items will be on display from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Sealed bids will be accepted until 11:30 a.m. on October 25th, 2014. No warranty is stated or implied on any items listed.
- 1 each used snow blower, line striper, pressure washer, Band Saw: Powermatìc model no. 141, serial No. 246 - needs blades
- TVs- 21 inch to 33”, Panasonic and JVC models
- TV carts - large carts, large cart w/door and colored panels, 3 shelf models
- Portable basketball hoop, Wall mats (66 count), pots and pans
- Archery equipment: targets (5 ot); stands (2 ot); bow and arrow sets (8 ct); arrow stands - (4 Ct)
- Various - computer hardware including towers
- VCR/DVD decks - Magnavox and Panasonic models
- Overhead Projectors, Filmstrlp projectors, Cassette players, Reel-to-reel players, and record players (Hamilton 145169 and 744138)
- 8 Blackboards with trays, 4’ X 4’
- 6 wall mounted shelves
- 3 computer tables
- 14 student desks and chairs
- 8 boxes Jumbo TV wall mount for 30-35” TVs
Assorted miscellaneous items will also be available.
Note: most items work, all are to be sold “as is”. The School District reserves the right to accept or reject any bids in order to best serve the interest of the District.